Lindeni Forum

Full Version: The receiver may have run the wrong route
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
He’s fine now John Elway Jersey White , but the moments after a collision with a teammate were frightening for Broncos cornerback De’Vante Bausby.Via Jeff Legwold of ESPN.com, Bausby said he “couldn’t move” for 30 minutes after the hit, which required him to be taken off the field on a backboard.Asked Tuesday if he was afraid during the process, Bausby went through the details fairly casually, for a guy talking about possible paralysis.“Little bit, . . . I was never unconscious, I just couldn’t move, but I was still talking and everything,” he said. “The doc, the neurologist said I was going to be fine and I just trusted that, and after about 30 minutes I was able to wiggle my toes and after a couple hours I was able to regain full mobility so I was straight, I was fine. . . .“They said I was paralyzed for 30 minutes, after 30 minutes I could wiggle my toes and after two hours I could move everything else.”Despite that, he said he was eager to return to the field.“Strengthen my (neck) muscles again and I’ll be good to go Womens Royce Freeman Jersey ,” Bausby said.Bausby was injured while tackling Chargers running back Austin Ekeler, when he collided with teammate Alexander Johnson. The team’s medical staff quickly removed his facemask, stabilized him, and he was rushed to Los Angeles Trauma Center.There, he was tested, and cleared quickly enough to make the team plane home.“I was just happy [to return with the team],” Bausby said. “I was ready to get up out of there . . . Los Angeles Trauma Center, I was ready to get up out of there, happy to rejoin my team on the plane ride back here . . . I was just calm and I just trusted what the doc was saying.”He’s expected to miss some time (as one does when paralyzed for a half-hour), but coach Vic Fangio said there was no timetable for his return. GLENDALE, Ariz. — Emmanuel Sanders threw and caught touchdown passes, Denver returned two interceptions for first-quarter touchdowns and the Broncos snapped a four-game losing streak with a 45-10 rout of the Arizona Cardinals on Thursday night.Todd Davis returned rookie Josh Rosen‘s deflected pass for a touchdown on the second play of the game and Chris Harris Jr. took another back 53 yards for a score with 2:02 left in the quarter as the Broncos (3-4) opened a 21-3 lead.Rosen threw three interceptions and fumbled the ball away twice on a rough night that began badly for him and never got better. He limped off the field after he was sacked for the fifth time, on a fourth-and-16 play near the end of the game.The Cardinals (1-6), down 35-3 at the half Courtland Sutton Jersey , fell to 0-4 at home for the first time since 1979.Case Keenum completed 14 of 21 passes for 161 yards and a touchdown with one interception for Denver. Phillip Lindsay rushed for 90 yards on 14 carries, including a 28-yard TD run.Rosen had called a time out after the game’s first play. Then his pass was deflected by the outstretched hand of defensive end Derek Wolfe. The ball dropped into the hands of Davis, who ran it in from there.Arizona followed with a three-and-out and the Broncos quickly made it 14-0 with a six-play, 77-yard drive. Sanders took the ball on an end around and threw to a wide open Courtland Sutton 28 yards for the touchdown. on Rosen’s second “pick six.” In a third-and-one situation from the Arizona 46, Rosen passed but there was no one near the ball except Harris, who returned it 53 yards to make it 21-3.The Broncos made it 28-3 in the second quarter when Keenum found Harris wide open on a 64-yard TD play, the Denver receiver doing a front flip over the goal line.A pass interference play against Bene Benwikere in the end zone set up Royce Freeman‘s one-yard TD run that made it 35-3 with 21 seconds left in the half. The run capped a 15-play, 70-yard drive that used up 6:39.The Arizona fans booed as the team left the field for the half, while there were cheers from the sizable contingent of orange-clad Broncos supporters.FITZ SCORESThe Cardinals got their only touchdown in the third quarter, Rosen throwing four yards to Larry Fitzgerald for the score. Fitzgerald’s first TD catch of the season came at the end of an 11-play, 63-yard drive that followed Patrick Peterson‘s interception. Fitzgerald’s 111 career TDs tie him with Tony Gonzalez for seventh on the NFL’s career list.INJURIESArizona tight end Ricky Seals-Jones, trying to run down Rosen’s fumble, slammed his left forearm against an opponent’s helmet and didn’t return.UP NEXTCardinals host San Francisco on Oct. 28.
https://atozupdate.net/vivo-ipl-2020-sch...-timetable
Thanks for the valuable information and insights you have so provided.