Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pan and zoom
The image sensor is 4K. And I want to send 1080P output. Is there an API that will let me pan my 1080P window around inside the 4K frame while keeping the pipeline active? 

Can I also dynamically zoom - switch between mapping the entire 4K frame into 1080P vs panning a 1080P window around inside the 4K frame?

I would like to do this is real time and not interrupt the h.264 encoding.
In Lindenis V5 board, Video1 and Video3 is the same Image from the CSI1. If Video1 output 4K to enc, u can set Video3 to any other sizes to display. set to 1080p is ok.
Video0 and Video2 is in the same way, they link to CSI0.
(10-19-2018, 02:08 AM)Michael Wrote: In Lindenis V5 board, Video1 and Video3 is the same Image from the CSI1. If Video1 output 4K to enc,  u can set Video3 to any other sizes to display. set to 1080p is ok.
Video0 and Video2 is in the same way, they link to CSI0.

Let's take a simple case. The sensor is coming onto the board at 4K. I want to clip a portion of that image down to a 1080P resolution image and feed it into the encoder and get a video stream for output. Note that the 4K image is much larger than my clipped 1080P images. The clipped 1080P image is only part of what the camera is seeing. Now I want to pan my clipped 1080P region around inside the 4K sensor while keeping the 1080P steam active.

The application for this is a security camera with a fisheye lens. The 1080P pan functions like the motorized pan in a normal PTZ camera. It is technique for implementing PTZ without the motors.
U can use AW_MPI_VENC_SetCrop func