Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
V5 board on Aliexpress
Getting the V5 board up on Aliexpress will make things much easier for international customers.

When you put it up, please create a bundle with the board, two cameras, flash and wifi. That will allow us to order the bundle with air express and only get one express fee, not five.

Alternatively I can order through the taobao consolidating warehouse, but that is a real mess if one of the bundle pieces doesn't arrive on time.
(09-04-2018, 02:11 PM)jonsmirl Wrote: Getting the V5 board up on Aliexpress will make things much easier for international customers.

When you put it up, please create a bundle with the board, two cameras, flash and wifi. That will allow us to order the bundle with air express and only get one express fee, not five.

Alternatively I can order through the taobao consolidating warehouse, but that is a real mess if one of the bundle pieces doesn't arrive on time.

Thanks for your advices. We're trying to make aliexpress available. Will the first to tell you if done.
(09-06-2018, 02:31 AM)csjamesdeng Wrote:
(09-04-2018, 02:11 PM)jonsmirl Wrote: Getting the V5 board up on Aliexpress will make things much easier for international customers.

Thanks for your advices. We're trying to make aliexpress available. Will the first to tell you if done.

Hi , we will add bundle package in the future, you can visit our AliExpress store, https://www.aliexpress.com/store/4504082
There is only one express even you order one more product