Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
how to customize a classifier to detect other object?
Hi,
In the document 《EVE应用API参考手册.pdf》page 6, the feature 10 said: “EVE提供的算法可以定制分类器,支持任意小变形刚性目标检测(人脸、车辆、车牌、行人、人头、头肩等其他重点目标)“, and "分类器可视化设计,提供一整套完整训练、调试、测试与评估工具".
where can we download these tools? We need design a special target classifer based on V5 platform.
We need these tools too.

I'd like to use the EVE module to detect audio signals too. For example the sound of glass breaking for an window alarm function.
Have you been able to make any progress on this? Dead threads on good questions such as this make me a little nervous...
(04-06-2019, 03:43 PM)amijeff Wrote: Have you been able to make any progress on this?  Dead threads on good questions mcdvoice such as this make me a little nervous...

yeah i wonder that too Tongue
(11-01-2018, 03:01 AM)arglues Wrote: Hi,
In the document 《EVE应用API参考手册.pdf》page 6, the feature 10 said: “EVE提供的算法可以定制分类器,支持任意小变形刚性目标检测(人脸、车辆、车牌、行人、人头、头肩等其他重点目标)“, and "分类器可视化设计,提供一整套完整训练、调试、测试与评估工具".
where can we download these tools? We need design a special target classifer perkinsexperiencesurvey based on V5 platform.

Did you actually found the toolS?. Im also looking for the same ones.
Ok I will need to look into setting up linux then. I started but did get stuck I will get this done though. I really want to do this. Shareit vidmate