Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Rectangular Dining Room Table suppliers
JACGAR FUNITURE is one of leading enterprise of manufacturing dining room, living room, bedroom furniture which established in 2005. JACGAR comes from Chinese ZHIJIA, which means to build our own home. Our philosophy is we hope that every customer can choose and buy the home style furnitures that suit his/her taste. You can completely DIY your own style and really own your warm cottage. Our company was founded in on our love for beautifully designed furnishings.
Today, we are an exquisite furniture enterprise engaged in design, development, production marketing and service. We work hard to ensure that all of our products are manufactured to the highest quality standard from the best materials. It is genuinely important to us that we consistently meet and exceed our customers' expectations with every single piece of furniture that we make. As a result of our success we are now sending an increasing amount of furniture pieces throughout all over the world every week and our list of satisfied customers is growing by the day.
JACGAR products are divided into two series, wooden furniture series and metal series,which including dining tables, chairs, coffee tables, sideboards, tv unit, sofa, night tables, beds etc. These two series are designed in simple and nordic style. They are fashion, humanity and practically.Rectangular Dining Room Table suppliers
Hi,

I am coming over to Altinkum in a couple of weeks and I am going to be looking for a small dining table with 4 chairs for inside my apartment. Does anyone have any recommendations as to where to get these and an approximate price?

Thanks

Chris

