Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Grier is recovering from an ankle injury that
MOBILE Womens Antonio Brown Jersey , Ala. (AP) — The Latest on the Senior Bowl (all times local):4:30 p.m.Will Grier became a star quarterback at West Virginia, but knows NFL teams also want his take on what happened at Florida. It's something he's addressing with them this week at the Senior Bowl.Grier received a yearlong suspension in 2015 as a redshirt freshman for violating the NCAA's policy on performance-enhancing drugs. He wound up leaving Florida and landing with the Mountaineers.He says it "was an unfortunate thing that really hurt me. I poured my heart and soul into that program. I wanted to stay there. I poured my heart and soul into those teammates. I pride myself on outworking everybody, and it was really rough on me. I felt like I let my teammates down. "Grier says he has had "thousands of drug tests since then and never had another issue. It's not who I am Antonio Brown Jersey White , and I would never let my teammates down in any circumstances again. That's one of the things I learned." led to him sitting out West Virginia's bowl game. He predicts it will be "full go" in time for the combine. ALAMEDA, Calif. (AP) — The Oakland Raiders are bringing back free agent running back Doug Martin for a second season.The Raiders also released tight end Lee Smith and signed five draft picks to contracts Thursday.Oakland finalized the deal with the 30-year-old Martin after Isaiah Crowell reportedly went down with an Achilles injury earlier this week. Martin had 172 carries for 723 yards and four touchdowns for the Raiders last season. His return gives the Raiders a veteran back behind rookie first-round pick Josh Jacobs.Smith joined the Raiders as an unrestricted free agent in 2015 and was let go after the team drafted Foster Moreau in the fourth round last week. Smith played 51 games for Oakland, with 36 receptions for 248 yards with four touchdowns.The Raiders signed Moreau Bo Jackson Jersey White , fourth-round defensive end Maxx Crosby, fourth-round cornerback Isaiah Johnson, fifth-round receiver Hunter Renfrow and seventh-round defensive end Quinton Bell.