Lindeni Forum

Full Version: GStreamer (gst-launch-1.0) RTSP command
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi,

I bought a V5 to stream 4K from the camera over my network. I have the sample working but I wonder what the correct command line would be for a 4K RTSP stream?

I have been trying to get it working with this line:

Code:
sudo gst-launch-1.0 lindeniv4l2src device=/dev/video1 ! video/x-raw,width=1920,height=1080,format=I420 ! videoconvert ! udpsink host=192.168.0.37 port=8554 sync=false

But then I get this error:

Code:
ERROR: from element /GstPipeline:pipeline0/GstLindeniV4l2Src:lindeniv4l2src0: Video device did not suggest any buffer size.

I'm guessing that I need to set a parameter with the buffer size but I can't find anything that works.

Do anyone have a working GStreamer command line for a 4K RTSP stream?
There is RTSP server in the samples. Maybe it will help? I have not tried running it.
(02-05-2019, 12:15 AM)jonsmirl Wrote: [ -> ]There is RTSP server in the samples. Maybe it will help? I have not tried running it.

The same works but I would like to run it without using the sample.
Anyone?
try this:
sudo gst-launch-1.0 lindeniv4l2src num-buffers=50 device=/dev/video1 ! video/x-raw,width=1920,height=1080,format=I420 ! videoconvert ! omxh264videoenc target-bitrate=1000000 ! mpegtsmux ! udpsink host=192.168.0.37 port=8554 sync=false
Office.com/setup – The complete Suite of applications, i.e. “Microsoft Office” is one of the comprehensive tools beneficial for every office and home user. It includes applications such as MS Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, One Drive, and Access. You can use any of these Office apps and create your professional presentation, write content, calculate and perform many more tasks. In case, you want to avail such beneficial features, then visit office.com/setup and download, install and activate it on your device. So, to get started with the MS Office, follow the guidelines and complete setup procedure in your system.

Shield you devices with Norton antivirus here have been incidents happening recently, where many of the user’s accounts were hacked and data was stolen. To stay protected from such incidents you need you to need to deploy Norton setup on your devices that can be downloaded via.norton.com/setup

Norton.com/setup – Everyone wants to protect their device from cyber-attacks and internet malicious sites and programs. If your device contains your private and banking information then your data should be well secured by reliable security software. When it comes to antivirus programs, then Norton comes into our mind. Norton security program is pretty affordable and considered as a premium security suite.
norton.com/setup